- Clean regularly with a soft cloth and warm water, and a mild soap if desired. Wipe dry.
- Wipe off all spills immediately.
- Protect your furniture by using coasters and placemats to prevent thermal shock, marks, stains and scratches.
- Materials that harden as they dry, such as gum, grease, nail polish or paint, should be removed by gently scraping away the residue material with a blunt plastic scraper. Then clean the surface with a household vinegar/water solution (always follow the manufacturer’s dilution instructions) or with a non-abrasive cleaning pad (such as a white 3M Scotch-Brite®) together with a non-bleach, non-abrasive liquid household cleaner. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry using a clean white paper towel or white cloth.
- Avoid using any acidic or strong alkaline cleaners, or products containing ammonia.
- Avoid exposing to harsh chemicals.
- Permanent markers/inks and some chemicals, solvents or dyes may cause permanent discoloration to the surface. Wipe up stains immediately and rinse with plenty of water. If the stain persists, moisten a cloth with Goo Gone®, or a comparable product, and rub it into the stain. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove any product residue.
There are no products matching the selection.